In a recent industry-wide survey, healthcare executives overwhelmingly indicated that they see health IT as having a positive impact on their organizations, with 88 percent saying that the technology is helping them provide better quality of care. The online poll of 164 healthcare executives at organizations with revenue between $25 million and $1 billion was conducted by Harris on behalf of financial holding company CIT Group Inc.
Research shows updating a single provider record in your health system is complex and often requires communication with 70+ individuals in 10+ departments, leading to concerns about the quality of data, wasted process times, breakdowns in communication and confusion over the appropriate owners of data.
The Phynd UPM is the single platform needed to manage all providers that work with or are connected at any level to a hospital or health system. The platform is a highly secure (ISO 27001-ready, private VPN connection), multi-integrating (bi-directional HL7), work-flow driven (roles and permissions based), on-demand cloud-based platform. Clients see immediate impact in the quality, quantity and reach of provider data across their IT systems and user population.
In addition to improving the quality of data and care outcomes, the Phynd platform also provides an immediate ROI by:
- Freeing up +10% of accounts receivable with better provider data
- Improving confidentiality of patient information by eliminating misdirected communications due to poor provider data
- Protecting your organization from working with sanctioned providers, lowering compliance issues and fines
- Increasing productivity of +80 staff members
- Complementing your existing EMR, credentialing and other systems